Type of Properties
- Single-Family Residences
- 1-4 Multi-Family Residences
- Condominiums & apartments (14-units or less).
- Up to 30,000 sqft of commercial office space or retail buildings (single or multi-unit)
The condition of a property will greatly influence the quality of the tenant that wants to occupy the property. Before we can list a rental property on the market, we require minimum expectations to be completed.
- There can be no safety or hazardous conditions on the property.
- The rental needs to be compliant with the rules of local code enforcement & housing guidelines.
- All included appliances need to be in working condition. The property has been adequately maintained (HVAC service, gutter cleaning, yard care, etc.) and professionally cleaned.
If your rental is not in a market-ready condition, we can help coordinate upgrades, repairs, any maintenance, city/ county inspections, etc, with our established vendor list and managementpackage. We can help bring your property up to the needed condition for marketing and acquiring great future tenants.
We are here to help you!
We would love to hear about you