The return of your security deposit is subject to the following conditions being met by the move-out date:
- A thirty (30) day prior written notice of your intent to vacate will be given prior to the move date.
- There will be no damage to the premises beyond normal wear and tear.
- The premises will be clean (including range, oven, refrigerator, bathrooms, closets, cabinets, garage, and yard).
- The carpet will be professionally cleaned by a licensed, bonded company upon termination of the tenancy.
- All debris and trash will be properly disposed of and removed from the premises. f. All keys, garage door openers, etc., will be returned on the day in which you vacate.
- There will be no unpaid, late, or outstanding rent or other charges owing.
By terminating the lease earlier than the lease ending date, please understand that the owner has the right to retain the full deposit should they so choose. The owner is not obligated to release you from the lease prematurely, except where required by law.